Information I Collect:
"For The Love Of France / Claudia Violette” have access to limited personal data for core business purposes. When you place an order with me, I will receive basic payment information and details of the product(s) you are ordering as well as your name, delivery address and email address. I will only use these details to process and deliver your order, or deal with any queries you have related to that order. If you send me a message using the 'contact me' button I will receive your username and email address.
• Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer to help the site provide a better user experience.
• Cookies cannot identify you.
• Cookies are in general used to retian user preferences and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics
• If you prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others the most effective way to accomplish that is to disable cookies in your browser.
Information Sharing And Disclosure:
The only circumstances in which I will share your data are:
• In processing your order or complying with the law.
The circumstances in which I may share your data are:
• To comply with my obligations.
• With service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies i.e. United States Postal Service. and with payment processing companies Stripe and PayPal, as mentioned above to fulfill your order.
• To comply with legal or tax obligations.
I will only retain your details for as long as necessary in order to process the transaction and I will securely store any data collected during that period. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
I retain personal data related to orders or customer queries for five years. After this time I will delete your data from my records.
You have the right to know what personal data I hold about you, and to ask for that data to be changed, restricted or deleted. Absent exceptional circumstances (where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
How To Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Claudia Violette, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
For the Love Of France - Attention Claudia
234 North La Cumbre Rd.
Santa Barbara, CA 93110